Saturday, January 12, 2008

Changes for 2008

Okay, now that my rough start in the New Year has settled, it's time for some changes.
Here are my goals:

- 3 Hour workouts daily
- Vegetarian diet, working my way into, I'm about halfway there.
- Having fun with kids - water park, camping, hiking etc...(we will be doing so many things I can't possibly name them)
- Volunteering MORE in the community and school
- Saving for my dream camera after Italy
- After getting camera, starting a new portfolio for galleries- I want to have a show of my own by 2010
- Scrapbook parent's photo books- this is a BIG project
- Practicing our songs for our CD

- Enjoy all of our travels

These are all the goals I want to be doing and have finished by December 2008..some of which will continue after.
The scrapbook photo books are going to be an all year project for the grandparents, along with the CD.
To a Happy 2008! (and busy one)

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

Wow, you have way more ambition than I do. I'm sure that you will accomplish them seeing as how you have the determination. You have some awesome goals!