Sunday, February 17, 2008

Excitement is in the air today!!

Okay, not only are we getting this building-a-new-home process going but we started boxing things up today and inside I want to SCREAM because I'm so giddy with anticipation!! I was feeling sad and scared about leaving the house we are in but it's because we have gotten used to it and there are little things I will miss but I think what I will miss most is our elderly neighbors that we have grown so fond of.

I have been in a down for awhile and just really needed to pull myself up and out of it and I don't know if it was just my bad self-esteem and weight that took me there but I'm pulling myself out...I now have many other things to do and already have lost 2 pounds in 2 days. WOOHOO!
I'm eating differently, taking my vitamins, drinking more water and not thinking about anything to do with me at all, if that makes sense. I don't care anymore about my body but not in a bad way, I watched Oprah the other day and had a revelation I swear.

I'm just changing the way I look at myself, trying to not concentrate on the bad but the good and it's working.

I'm triple excited about our trip coming up to Italy!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly keep from smiling all the time...I'll write again when we come back, I'll be busy for awhile after too. I just had to come on today and spill my excitement!!...AHHHH!!! It feels sooooo good!!!

No comments: