Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crafts/Snacks

For Valentine's Day, I made these cute little snacks that the whole family gobbled up. I got the idea from a good friend who is always doing amazing things. All you have to do is take small pretzels and put a choclate star on top, place in the oven for 5 minutes and when you take them out you place an M&M on top! Easy!




Now I am working on a project that I started at MOPS, it is a banner for Vanessa's room. I'm so excited about it because when it is done it will be super cute! Here is my rough draft:




I will post more pics when I am done with it.

Next up is making some St. Patty's Day crafts and/or snacks...hmm...this could be really fun! I know I will have to do them while drinking my annual shamrock shake from McDonalds...I look forward to them every year. Kind of a funny thing but they are so good!




No comments: