Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day and Playdate

Vanessa had a friend over named Makenzie and they had a blast playing. They mostly played dress-up with anything they could find including Halloween costumes. They really were so cute! Here are a few pics!
Vanessa had fun coloring a shamrock for my best friend's birthday, which happens to be on St. Patrick's Day. Here is her artwork:

Notice how there is very little green...hehehehe. The whole shamrock is colored but she used yellow so it didn't scan in great. I know Regina will like it anyways!

I'm working on few projects that I will scan in as soon as I'm done. I'm making homemade Easter cards that are going to be so cute, I can't wait to send them out. Well, this weekend should be fun, we are going roller skating...woohoo! I will write again soon!

No comments: