Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Make-up, my obsession!!

Make-up, my obsession...yes it is!!...hehehee! Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE make-up and trying new kinds. I have a few absolute favorites but I constantly discover new beauty products that I love! My very favorite mascara is LancĂ´me's Hypnose but before I found it I always loved basic Maybelline and I am talking pink bottle with green lid basic.:) So, I tell everyone if you buy a relatively inexpensive mascara, go with Maybelline. So, recently Maybelline has come out with a whole slew of new mascara's and I decided I wanted to try some out and then post what my finding were. I have tried two so far.

The first one I tried was,
 
Mega Plush
This mascara I will call a "grow on you" type. Did I love it at first, no, it was okay but as I used it more it turned out to be a good mascara. Here is what it looked like on:

The second one I tried was,

Big Eyes
This mascara I will call an "instant love" type. This made my lashes absolutely amazing!!
It has two brushes, one for upper lashes and one for bottom lashes and it ROCKS!! Here is what it looked like on:
 
I have a couple more to try and will post my reviews when I try them! Thanks for reading my blog!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristen thanks for post this. I have always used Maybelline Great Lash. Love that this one has two brushes.
Sharron