Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Feeling stressed

I don't know why but I'm feeling stressed and extremely crabby lately. I feel down and depressed and again I'm not sure why. I have these feelings to get away and I was just away in Italy...I want to be outside more but weather is always iffy...I'm tired of snow and I never get tired of snow. Our yard is a mess and I want to clean it but can't due to ice and snow still there...There is all these small things bothering me and they are building and building...This happens to me once in awhile and I have to pick myself back up but my moods lately are just miserable and I get angry very easily. Just had to vent.....

2 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

Hang in there! Spring is on it's way! Those winter blues can really get to ya. Take a deep breath! :)

Flabulous Mom said...

Hang in there! Spring is on it's way! Those winter blues can really get to ya. Take a deep breath! :)