Thursday, March 13, 2008

My son

Today I'm talking about my son, it's a special day, he turned 4 today. He is so excited about that and has been running around the house saying "I'm 4!!". It is so darn funny. He sat down next to me and said "Mom, am I 4 today?" I said "Yes" and he said "I'm not 3 anymore?" I said "No"...He took off running to his sister and said "I'm 4 Nessa!!!"

He asked if we could go to dinner for his birthday so we are doing that and then we have to go to preschool roundup and sign him up for 4 year preschool. He is getting so big and still amazes me everyday. Just two days ago, he did about 7 math problems with his dad and it floored me. All addition but still, he is an amazing kid.

He just entered a contest at the library where he had to color a bookmark and even if he doesn't win, I will tell you, it was an awesome bookmark! He colored it all different colors like a rainbow. I was so proud of him.

So, cheers to Hayden and Happy Birthday to my beautiful son!

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

WooHoo! He's 4! He is AWESOME! You have every reason to be proud!