Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017, A New Year!

For some time now, I have been wanting to get back to blogging and at exactly 11:25 P.M. January, 1st, 2017, I decided to start again. 2016 was a whirlwind of a year, we traveled to Marco Island, Florida and overseas to Ireland. The kids turned 12 and 10, we remodeled the entire main floor of our house and got a new puppy and a new cat.

Before I knew it, we were heading into back to school mode and then holidays and my head continued to spin. I really felt like I had lost touch with friends this past year, mostly from being home bound with the remodel and now with the puppy so I really cherish the times we can get together. My hubby has been incredibly busy with work, which is great and when I can, I volunteer at the kid's schools.

So now it is January, a new year, with new goals. Ski season starts in a week, I turn 46 in 4 days, and get to head to Florida with a bunch of girlfriends in a couple weeks! I am beyond excited and ready for rest and relaxation and of course, fun!

One of my goals is to really make this blogging a weekly activity in my life. I enjoy it like writing in a diary but reflecting on my life and these memories I like to go back and read.

I wish everyone a joyful 2017 filled with love and laughter and I hope I can entertain everyone once in awhile with my weekly blog! Cheers!!


No comments: