Friday, March 10, 2017

21 Day Fix

I decided to try the 21 Day Fix diet and workouts and so far so good for the most part...haha! Day 1 was good as far as the diet part but the workout was hard and severely kicked my butt! Day 2, didn't happen until today Day 3. Basically, yesterday started off with good intentions but then I went and volunteered at Vanessa's school, ended up eating a granola bar and then taking the kids for donuts after their half day. Well, that is when it all went downhill. I had pizza for dinner and a chocolate chip cookie for dessert!! Haha To top it off I didn't do my workout.

So, this morning, I decided I have to buckle down and I did my workout, which I ended up LOVING! And I had my shakeology for breakfast. I feel back on track and ready to continue this journey! At least until spring break...hahaha!!!

No comments: