Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life....

UGGHH! I'm so sick of the cold weather!!! I took the kids for a walk yesterday and we were only out for a half hour and they were freezing, mind you it was 39 degrees. I got spoiled with our week of summer and now these last two days it's freezing again. I actually had potato soup for lunch...The thermometer this morning is only at 39 again...sighs...I think I need to work on my patience...hehehe. Florida comes to my mind frequently....smiling.

Two good things happened though in the last couple days, Hayden went to his first dentist appointment and did AWESOME! I was so impressed!! Then last night at swimming, he jumped off the diving board a few times with no problem! Yea!!! I started video taping him at his lessons. I can't wait to show him when he's 18 how cute and goofy he is! I started thinking in all my craziness and fun with the kids, I had to get back into video taping them. There is just some cherished moments that our digital camera can't capture.

Tonight I am going to a cooking class with a local chef to learn 4 pasta recipes and to make pasta fom scratch, I cannot wait!!! We really have been eliminating meat in our meals and this will give me some more ideas! Even my husband lately, is not wanting meat...Could my plan be working to switch us all to little/or no meat?...smiling big!!! HAHAHAHA If only I didn't like a steak once in awhile...that is why I say just a little meat. But for me, I am going all raw and fresh, except for pasta and a very small amount of meat, maybe once a week for now. I had forgotten how much energy pasta gives me so it has been coming back in my life like an old friend. We also make our sauces very much like in Italy, light and refreshing.

In 3 weeks, we are getting a baby bunny!...AWWWW!! Our friend's rabbit had babies and asked if we wanted one and Hayden asked his dad and dad said yes. They stay outside all year she said in a cage with a shelter box. Hayden, of course, can't wait to feed it carrots but most of it's diet will be pellets. This will be a good thing to add into homeschooling. How to raise a baby bunny and care for it.

I am getting pampered coming up, first I get my hair highlighted tomorrow night, then next week I have a massage appointment and pedicure appointment. Then, Brian has something planned for our anniversary but I have no idea what it is. Lastly, at the end of May we go to Pennsylvania for some fun! We will be swimming and going to Hersheypark...I'm so excited and I have lunch dates with friends!! May is going to be a good month. I also have my HUGE fundraiser for Andre Bosse. I believe we will be in the local news or newspaper for it. Recognition is a good thing!

So, life is good...I am slacking in the energy department these last two days. I think it is my allergies again and my monthly "friend" coming. Yea for that!...hehehe Oh well, fill me with that wonderful pasta tonight and I will be flying again!

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

Awesome, a bunny! I bet Hayden is so excited. Cool about your cooking class. Let me know what you think. Sounds wonderful!

I know what you mean about the weather but take heart, summer is right around the corner. I guess just enjoy the fact that we don't have snow right now..:)