Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm going to be in the newspaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, the Ludington Daily News called last night and they received a press release on me and thought I would be a good candidate for on their FRONT PAGE!! I was so nervous as the reporter interviewed me and later last night I jotted down all the key questions she asked me and wrote what I was trying to say (because I thought I did terrible...hehehe)
So, I had to go there this morning for my picture to be taken and I gave the reporter my written down thoughts, she said I did just fine but if anyone knows me, I was a ball of nerves so I had to make sure I said the right things...hehehe....I actually am triple excited about all of this and feel so honored!! Okay, breathe Kristen, breathe....ahhhhhhhhhh.

As far as other things going on, Vanessa was in yesterday's paper, a little blurry vision...hehhee...We went to a mother daughter banquet and there was a fashion show and a photographer snapped a photo of one of the gals in the show and Vanessa is in the background...hehehe. Too funny! I cut it out to put in her journal. I also have been working on taking photos of her to enter to a agency in Grand Rapids for modeling. I think I have the five pics needed, now we will see if she gets any calls.

Tomorrow, we go to see and pick out our baby bunny, he/she isn't ready to actually come home with us but we get to go and see the babies. I haven't told Hayden yet because he will flip out! He will ask me every minute when we are going so I thought I would just take him and surprise him. Not much else new, hubby has been busy busy with all his extra curricular activities and so have the kids and I.

Hayden is going to take a two week every day swimming course in June, this will really push him to the next level which I am excited about. Vanessa is starting a swim lesson in June as well. Hayden had lessons last night and he jumped off the diving board again, I was so proud and he is swimming underwater now and went under about 6 times.
My cooking class was awesome!! I am taking another on the 14th, this time it is brunch recipes. The cool thing about the pasta class is now I can make homemade pasta and give it as gifts! I already can see it, everyone is getting homemade pasta for Christmas!...hehehe
I found out the Sandcastles children's museum here in Ludington is opening from June-August and I can pay $50 and the kids can go everyday if they want, all summer, they have soooooo many activities, I am beyond excited about this. They do crafts and have guests come and puppet shows etc... The kids will absolutely go crazy there. Now, if the weather would stay like yesterday...sighs...today is dark, gloomy and rainy...Guess it's an indoor day but I have special things planned!

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

Wow, can I get your autograph? :) That is too cool!