Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Monthly friend is soon visiting

Yes, my lovely monthly visitor is coming soon because I am eating the whole house down! Not that there is much I can do about it but it reminds me of when I was pregnant and craved just ANYTHING...well, first salt then chocolate...Gotta have the whole salt/sugar duo...smiling...Speaking of which, I ordered, awhile ago, a bucket of popcorn from a boy selling goodies for school...It finally came and sat on our counter for sometime until finally I decided to check it out...BIG MISTAKE!!!...

First of all, it is called Chicago Style Gourmet Popcorn...It's a blend of buttery caramel corn and cheddar cheese popcorn...YES, the ultimate dish for a woman about to get her "visitor"...I never should have opened it because not only do I dig in a little each and every day but so does my husband and I have a little more then and so does my son and I have a little more then...It's a nightmare...a darn good nightmare but I'm on this whole Chicago Style popcorn kick now...

I also hate that every time I walk into the kitchen, I open the refrigerator...I don't even know what I am looking for, just anything I can sink my teeth into...It's so ridiculously funny! So, we have this big summer regional meeting on Mackinaw Island and I want to look good for it so you would think the week before leaving I would eat just salads and light food but instead it's that whole week before a visitor comes where I just want to swallow the refrigerator plus some....sighs...Hopefully my beautiful new dress still fits!...hehehe

Then tonight I went and got my hair highlighted...WOW!!!...It really turned out quite blonde...yikes!!....It took some getting used to and probably just because I haven't done highlighting in over a year but the more I look at it, the more I like it and the more it looks caramel blonde...My friend stopped by and she loved it so I guess that is one good thing...My husband wasn't sure at first (kind of like me) but now he loves it...He thought the hairdresser did it wrong because the bottom is darker but I had her do it that way and then he was like "OHHHHH, I love it!"

Well, I think I have to try to add some more major exercise to make up for all that I am inhaling in food....sighs...as I eat Toasty peanut butter crackers...you know what is next...CHOCOLATE!

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

LOL girl! You crack me up! Well, try not to eat the whole fridge. I know that you'll be fine for the summer regional and still fit in the dress. You're looking good and I know you'll get back into it when you get back. In the meantime it's ok to have a little fun right? :) Besides, I thought Chocolate was a major food group! :)