Sunday, June 17, 2007

Proud Mama!!!

He did it! Hayden Lee passed his Karate test and got a stripe on his belt!! Woo Hoo!! He also got a certificate and his picture taken and it's going to be in the newspaper...I was and still am, the very proud mom...I had tears in my eyes watching him, he did the best out of all the Little Dragons, not to brag, seriously he did. We captured it all on video tape. They all did super and what I mean about him doing the best, is all his moves were just about perfect and he was the only one who had his hands up at his cheeks during kicks..Little things like that...saying "yes, maam" to his instructor and oh I could go on and on but I am just so darn proud of him!

Today I also had a spa day that my husband had bought for me and that was absolute heaven! The massage therapist was so good I was snoring!!....hehehe...She was fantastic...Then I had a pedicure and manicure and that was very nice also, my feet were in terrible shape because I run around barefoot constantly. I get my facial in a few weeks, I set that aside for another day. Afterwards we went to Muskegon and I found a necklace to go with my pretty dress for our trip to Mackinac Island. I have to say a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders because I was really stressing out about a bunch of things, but one was finding a necklace...

It started out as one of those things I wasn't worried about but now we are 4 days away from leaving so the stress had built up. Well, this has to be brief because today was so busy and I haven't finished getting my hubby's Father's Day gifts ready. He's going to be sooo surprised! I can't wait! He deserves more, he is a fantastic person, husband and father...I'm so lucky in love!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hey there! I miss hangin out with you!!!
I'll start back Kickboxing when you do in August. I am going to try really hard to keep that promise too!
Hip Hip Horay for Hayden!!
Your happiness for your life and children are very inspiring for those of us feelin the blues. Your blog makes me smile the most!
Renee