Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ahhh...finally some exercise and accomplishments

I finally got some exercise tonight, I went walking with my friend Renee and her daughter Nicole. It wasn't a real long walk, about 45 minutes and then we sat and talked for the last 20 minutes but I worked up a sweat and felt good afterwards. We are walking tomorrow night also so that will be good. Hayden is chasing crabs on the beach in Virginia, he is having a blast...I'm so happy for that. Vanessa has been a lot of fun, still almost crawling.

My hubby put up two shelves in our closet so I got about 85% of the closet done. I wanted to organize it for sometime now and it looks fantastic, I'm so excited. I got all of his side and my side all organized and orderly, as far as our clothes and shoes. All I have left is the side shelves that have all my purses and artwork and paints etc... That all needs organized yet. So, it looks like I will get one of my projects done that I wanted to do while Hayden was away.

I'm meeting several friends this week for lunches and I just love that. I could do that more often, meet friends for lunch and catch up on life. My one friend, Cathy, I only see once every couple years it seems and I get to see her new home this time and I can tell she is just thrilled and feels so blessed to have it. I'm very happy for all her happiness and joy. She deserves it!

This is so funny and those of you who read my blog will laugh but I saw an infomercial today that caught my attention, it was for a product called Flirty Girl Fitness and it is a group of DVDS of dance exercises, like pole dancing and chair dancing and booty dancing...hehehe...The thing about it though, it really looked like fun!...hehehe...I was so tempted..I still am but I may wait until fall when I would do more video exercises. I would buy it now and it will sit along with my Hip Hop Abs...yea that was another one I got off an infomercial...I'm such a sucker!...laughing!!!

You can even buy the pole and it attaches and detaches easy for easy storage, I'm still giggling...you know why, because I can see what would happen, I will put the pole up, attach it and go to spin around it and drill it right through the floor because my butt will be too heavy!
I'm still thinking about buying it though...smiling...Darn infomercials!...At least they give me the drive to do it for the 30 seconds it takes to dial their number, than the stuff comes and goes in...you guessed it, another pile!

I need to get more will power, to stay focused on exercising...at least I'm getting SOME exercise...better than nothing I guess..yea, I'm still thinking about Flirty Girl Fitness....wink!

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

LOL! Flirty Girl Fitness?! Does it come with an outfit to wear too? I think that's to funny. I know what you mean though about it just sitting around collecting dust. It's hard in the summertime when there are so many other things to do outside. Just keep trying. I know you will get where you want to be. In the meantime you look great!