Friday, July 6, 2007

Fun times and wishes

Well, the weekend is here and it is time for some fun. Tonight we are going to see B.B King in concert and how amazing is that going to be! Definitely a concert to not be missed. Saturday is INXS and Sunday is The Cars, like I said a fun weekend. I haven't gotten to do much exercise only because July has been super busy already but I have taken some walks with the kids. The one day it was a two hour walk and I was definitely feeling like I worked out.

Pushing the stroller, adds some extra weight so hopefully I am burning extra calories! I've been thinking about all the projects I want to do while Hayden is gone for 2 1/2 weeks and the funny thing is, all I want to do is hang with Vanessa and really get some one on one time with her. Maybe I will get to the projects and just maybe I won't and it really doesn't matter....smiling.

I've also added a few things to my "To Do" list when the kids are in school full time. Of course, this list is just in my head so I figured I better actually list them so I don't forget...hehehe.
Ready for this exciting list, smiling, (Anyone reading this probably does not care),

Take a painting class
Start doing my photography again and getting pieces back into galleries
Finish my two children's books that I have started (which will be alot of work, first I MUST buy a new MAC)
Scrapbook
Learn Conga and Steel drums and maybe Saxophone
Start a band and start singing out and about at places.
Take a clay class
Read, Read, Read
Organize EVERYTHING!

So far that is all I have but that is a lot...needless to say, half of which, I'm not sure when I will get to because when the kids are in school, I plan to be VERY involved with school...I hope to be on the PTA board (if Ludington has one) and possibly helping with some kind of coaching.

My latest endeavor, is I'm looking into starting a women's investing club. I can start one through Edward Jones (my hubby's work) and it basically is getting women to invest for their own savings, whether they save it for retirement or save it for if something happens and they need a chunk of money or save it in case anything happens with their health or marriage or whatever. Another Edward Jones spouse does it and was telling me all about it and what a fantastic thing for women. I'm really excited about it.

Well, Hayden leaves on Wednesday for 17 days...sighs...I know he will have so much fun, he has done this the last two years, goes to Pa with his grandparents and then Brian and I have our San Diego trip coming up also and what a fun time that will be. We plan to go to the San Diego Zoo, bike around Seaport Village, take a cruise in the bay, go to La Jolla shores and Gaslamp District, which is a street with nothing but all kinds of different bars from jazz to salsa to blues and they are all smoke-free, yea!!! Didn't I say life right now is nothing but fun times....smiling.

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

It'll be good to get some one-on-one time with Vanessa. I'm sure that she would love it as much as you. All the other stuff can wait right? Just tack it on to your running list of things for when the kids are both in school. That's what I did with some of my stuff. Glad to hear that you guys are having a great time right now. That's what is should be so don't feel like you have to get everything else done right now. Enjoy your kids, trip, and summer in general! Life is great! :)