Saturday, July 28, 2007

So much to say...

I have to say I love my blog, I love that I can use it as my journal and share with my friends my thoughts...I know there is quite a few of you who read these and I love your comments and your emails (most of you comment through email). Well, since coming home from Cali, I finished another project, I organized my foyer and it looks SO nice! I wanted to do that for sometime now and it feels good to have it done.

Hayden comes home tomorrow and I am excited!!! I miss him terribly!! I'm very anxious and can't wait to give him hugs and kisses...smiling. My exercise plans are just about to start again, I start back at kickboxing and Hayden starts back at karate...I can't wait because they added a day so now I will be doing it M-W-F, which will be fantastic! I also ran into a friend this morning and she asked if I would be her swimming partner and we would meet at the pool and swim laps at 6 a.m. three mornings a week so I said I would think about it...Well, we start that in September...smiling...So, now I will not only be exercising three hours a week but six and hopefully that will kick up the weight loss...

I just want to be down 3 sizes by June 2008. That's a pretty good goal, not a ton to lose but enough to feel better about myself. In the meantime, I have another plan I am thinking about but I can't tell my secret yet...it's in the works and could take some time to figure out but when it happens, you all will be the first to know...It's not anything exercising, it's just a business venture...

I am just about done with my book club book, it has taken me awhile to read it basically because of limited time...We have a meeting coming up in August so I am cramming it in...but I CANNOT wait to find out what our next one is...I gave Brian a book to read for our trip away and he read the whole book on the plane ride there to Cali and back and let's just say, he is completely addicted to this book...He finished it and then had to do research online about it because he was so intrigued, the book is called The Innocent Man by John Grisham....The book is based on a true story. It was cool to see him get into a book so much..

I should go for now....I know I have so much to say...always...thanks for reading! Wink!

No comments: