Saturday, July 28, 2007

Summer Lovin'

"Summer Lovin' had me a blast"....singing...smiling. I think that is the words...hehehe...Anyways, California was awesome! Had a fantastic time, would do it again...My hubby and I explored and conquered San Diego and ate some of the best food! We really were on vacation and took full advantage of all of our free time. Everyday was such an adventure, we walked miles and miles. I, of course, got a bunch of exercise in, only to ruin it with my dinners...I think I gained about 5 pounds...hehehe...Wouldn't be vacation though if I didn't try all the wonderful Mexican food.

The San Diego zoo was awesome, I saw my panda bear and he didn't see me(He wouldn't turn around) but that was okay...La Jolla Cove and Shores was a fantastic place. I could go on and on but I basically took 204 pictures so that should tell you we did some sight-seeing and many activities. We were whooped by the end of each night. The zoo was 100 acres itself and we walked 99% of it!

Today was the day, July 27th, 2007...my little Vanessa crawled all over the place and boy oh boy, she sure is getting into EVERYTHING! WOW!!! Hayden is going to come back and not know what is going on because she will be following him everywhere...hehhee...Now the fun begins and my time will be very limited...smiling. I can't let her out of my sight, she crawls room to room...Not that I did before but you know, the days of setting her down and she plays in one spot are officially over...Walking is around the corner! WOOHOO!!

Well, I can't believe summer is almost over..really just one more month...gotta get some more Summer Lovin' in fast! Next up, Pennsylvania!

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

Aewesome that she is crawling! SO proud of her. I knew she was close. I could tell when she was here. Look out Hayden! Before you know it she'll be keeping up with him!