Monday, August 20, 2007

Feeling good about a lot of things

There is just something about a friend telling you that you look good that just makes you feel so good inside...My friend, Molly, yesterday, first complimented me on my jeans and said I looked nice in them and then she went on and on about my hairstyle and loved it, so when I headed off for the day to run errands, I felt like a million bucks! What a way to boost the self-esteem, which is an area I need ALOT of help in...Thank you Molly!

Hayden's picnic was great, Brian met us there and we got lunch along with Hayden and they gave us all kinds of snacks and Hayden got more gift certificates and won prizes playing the games...I was just the very proud parent! I think Hayden really was proud also and really enjoyed himself. There are some more upcoming events at the library and you bet I'm getting him involved in them...What a wonderful thing to have my child absolutely love the library!

Brian and I may have found the house we have been looking for...it's awesome! It has beautiful landscaping and a three car garage...Here is a website to see it:
http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/B7198 There is a next button under the picture and it will show more photos...It's not a definite thing but, it really is exactly what we are looking for. We go today to walk through it. I'll let you know.

I did some landscaping around our deck, just some minor things but enough to make it look real nice..adds some appeal for when we go to sell the house. I put in a bunch of Mums and put a stone border..The stones were already here in another area. Now I will do something with the area where I took the stones and it will all come together...I'm going to have another yard sale this coming weekend and that will get rid of more things we have in storage...

I still haven't really exercised, but September is around the corner and some hardcore exercising will happen so I guess I am enjoying myself until then...Brian and Hayden slept in a tent in our yard for a little camping experience..They had a fire and made smores and called me and ordered drinks and popcorn...too funny! Then yesterday, Brian took him fishing and Vanessa and I went shopping and talk about deals! Wow!! The mall is having sales galore and I got Vanessa an outfit for her first birthday party coming in October...It is such a fashion queen outfit...I got it at The Children's Place on sale for so cheap!

Then of course, for myself, I had to hit Bath and Body Works which was having a zillion sales and I got a ton of stuff for only $30...They have all of their hand soaps on sale for 5 for $15 which is awesome.

Life is just good lately and things are going really well and I wanted to share...I really am feeling good about a lot of things...

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

Cool pics of the house. It looks like it would be awesome for the whole family!

You've been busy all summer so enjoy the time! It's such a short season anyway. And you do look great! Did you get your hair cut yet?