Monday, September 17, 2007

I really am trying to kill myself...not literally but exercising!

Okay, so I started back at kickboxing only to find out her class has expanded A LOT and it is WAY more harder now. She told my friend and I to do half because we had a few months off but there was no way we were doing that when we are so gung ho to be back...yea, maybe we should have listened because it wasn't 15-20 repetitions like before...it was 50-60 repetitions!! Holy kill me now class!!...I was sweating from beginning to end, drenched...She is tougher and they have advanced immensely.

But I'm not discouraged, in fact, I don't care...just as long as I get there, do the best I can and my weight comes off...That is all that matters at this point...Although, M-W-F, I will be dead to the floor with this double workout system I got going. My arms are on fire tonight from all the exercise today...Tuesday and Thursdays are going to be easy with my treadmill workout, at least that is only 30 minutes long and I'm done.

Wow!! I knew I was ready for all this mentally now it's just the physical part...Maybe I'll be in the size I want a lot sooner WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

Good greif lady! Talk about double dosing yourself with exercise! You're going to be the size you were wanting to by Christmas as this rate! Enjoy but don't over do it.