Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Excitement is in the air!!!

Hayden LOVED school!!! Yea!!!!! He was so well behaved, Miss Larson said and really enjoyed himself. I am so proud of him! He's going on a field trip soon and I got his snack schedule for the month and he takes one in at the end of the month. I took his picture with his teacher and he made that face where he is trying not to smile...we all laughed and I took the picture anyways and figured it would be funny to show him later...I also took one of him in front of his locker and he goes "MOOOOMMMMM!" You know like an older boy who doesn't want kissed in front of the other kids...It was SO funny!

Well, the fall schedule has started, our trip to Pennsylvania was so much fun. Brian and I went to Hershey park by ourselves and it was one of our best dates! Brian thought he would hate the roller coasters but he ended up really thinking they were cool. We watched 4 shows, one was a sea lion show and that one was great. We played games, ate junk food, laughed alot and just had a fantastic time. We had a locker so we had a change of clothes for after the water rides. We were drenched and laughing so hard.

At my dad's house we visited with family and friends and I even had a day of just swimming in my dad's pool and that was just the greatest. Brian and I really enjoyed that...We were racing each other doing different swim strokes and handstands and I just felt like I was getting a ton of exercise...Brian also went golfing with my dad and had a good time.

Our drive out and back was smooth sailing, the kids pretty much slept the entire time so it was easy...Brian and I listened to an audio book called "Tick Tock" by Dean Koontz and it was quite a different story..It definitely made you want to keep listening to see what was going to happen...

We also had to go to Hershey's Chocolate World and, of course, buy chocolate...I think I replaced all the calories I burned with delicious chocolate...sighs...Oh well, again, I'm having too much fun...life is just too much fun for me to lose weight...laughing.

Yesterday, I got a call from a gal at MOPS and was asked to be a small group leader and I said yes and I'm really excited about it. I like the idea of being "in charge" of people...smiling. It should be fun and it entails enough to keep me busy at MOPS and only a small amount outside of it. I only have to have our group get together once a semester outside the meetings and that works for me since the next 10 months are busy. Yea, 10 months, that is my exercise calendar. Swimming and Kickboxing start on the 17th of this month and doesn't end until June 13th. With little breaks in between for holidays and vacation.

We are all signed up for Rome, Italy...we leave the end of February and go for a week. I am so excited!!!!!! I've already talked to two people who went and they told us all the things we have to do and see and it just sounds like so much fun.It will also be a ton of exercise because we will do a lot of walking. Good thing my friend and I are walking some nights weekly because it will help. Speaking of which, Renee, when you read this, I'm back...wanna walk tomorrow?...smiling.

Brian and I also picked our next trip, which we have to wait and see if he gets it, but it would be in the summer and it will be a Mediterranean Cruise...I can hardly breathe thinking about it because it goes to Venice, Italy and 4 places in Greece...aaahhhhhhhhh...Please, God, let Brian get the next trip!...I keep praying EVERYDAY!

So, as you can read, lots and lots of excitement is in the air....and I'm breathing it all in.....smiling big!

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun! That is so cool that you guys are going to Italy. I know that you will enjoy it. Good to hear that you had a good time out in PA. I'm sure that it was good to see your family and have some 1:1 time with Brian. Awesome! Talk to you soon!