Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Not such a great week so far...

I knew today wasn't going to be a great day by how I felt rolling out of bed at 5:30 a.m. I am TIRED, just plain tired...But, I made it to the pool and did 20 laps...I asked the lifeguard if it is a lap going up and back but he said no, it's a lap just going one way...So, that is cool and I really enjoy saying I did 20 laps where in my head I thought I was doing 10...I'm pretty much doing 20-25 laps every time and by mid-October I want to be doing 30-35.

I didn't make it to kickboxing Monday night, first because my son ended up with 101 degree fever and by 2 p.m. I was feeling lousy...The kids took a nap at 2 and I laid down and we all slept until 4:30 p.m. That is just CRAZY! I never sleep that long in a nap but I think I was just exhausted from my first week of exercise and it caught up with me...My tiredness today is from staying up too late with my hubby looking at house plans...Oh well, we were having fun!

I won't be able to make kickboxing tonight or Friday also because of plans Brian has with work related things and he is volunteering Thursday, Friday and Saturday for The Chamber of Commerce Ambassador's big meeting, which he is an ambassador too...I said that is fine as long as I make swimming...It's probably good with how tired I feel...I still didn't start the treadmill routine either...I'm not slacking off, I'm running out of time with two little ones and trying to do mommy things, house things and everything else...

I had to make two dishes for MOPS Monday night and then last night Hayden's snack for school...It was his turn to bring the snack so I made mini blueberry muffins for all the kids...They ended up really liking them...I didn't have time to make homemade so those were the box kind...Next time, maybe I can do something homemade....

Hayden has show and tell on Friday, it's his turn again already, Miss Larson does several a day so they get through all of students in a couple weeks and they start over again...This time he wants to take his airplanes...He keeps bringing home beautiful artwork, almost every class and so we started a portfolio for him...He paints BEAUTIFULLY! I had tears when I saw the one painting, it was so pretty I must have told him 10 times and he was beaming saying "thank you, mom".

Well, hopefully I can get on the treadmill tonight...It's just the kids and I so that may not happen ...again...sighs...See, I said this just isn't a great week so far...Tomorrow's a new day...smiling.

No comments: